Operations & Management
Carriers / Data Centers » Data Centers » Operations & Management
When NetLogix manages a data center, or network of data centers, we shoulder some important burdens for our clients. Data centers require not only IT and engineering design assistance for upgrades and modifications, but also 24x7 monitoring and a logical system for facility performance alerts. Some client needs for data center management are constant, some cyclical and recurrent, and others one time, as shown in the table below.
- 24x7x365 facility remote monitoring, cooperation with existent company operations center, if applicable
- Rapid response and alert notifications and escalations, tailored to a client's specifications
- Proactive, around the clock management of all disaster and data recovery needs
- Participation in all requested meetings related to the data center's current configuration and potential for expansion and modification
- Maintenance of an informational server with a portfolio of the facility's current setup
- Comprehensive, useful weekly, monthly, bi-annually, and annual reports
|Recurrent or Cyclical Services
- Quarterly audits of all system parameters, from mechanical and electrical systems through server, mainframe, and network performance, documented thoroughly in hard and softcopy for client reference
- Management of preventative maintenance activities, documented quarterly in audits and separately
- Growth projection metrics for all data, electrical, and mechanical systems, quarterly
- Quarterly recommendations for facility changes, performance tuning, and equipment updates for purposes of keeping a facility efficient, up to date, and cost effective
- Total drawing maintenance for all facilities, from floor plans to circuit design, with drawing packages offered quarterly in hard and softcopy
|One Time Services
- Management of individual projects of all dimensions related to data center expansions, removals, and modifications
- Work on all requested design projects with a quick turnaround time for requested designs
- Emergency HVAC, generator, and other equipment unit deployments when facility systems exhibit malfunctions
- Initial strategy development, site acquisition, and defining of operation and continuity requirements
- Project support for mainframes, servers, database and applications servers, OS, wireless and IP based networks
- Project support for multi-facility systems upgrades, performance tuning, and systems programming
- Full quality assurance and As-Built drawing documentation for every completed project.
NetLogix is a company that can design new data centers, overhaul existing ones, assume management duties related to critical facilities, or, in smaller assignments, handle one-time projects or clusters of projects designed to maximize facility performance.
- NetLogix designs state of the art data centers that are still cost effective and prepared for decades of technological evolution and modifications.
- NetLogix takes data centers that have historically exhibited poor performance metrics and redesigns all necessary systems until these facilities are fully functional and completely satisfying to our clients.
- NetLogix takes functional data centers and makes them even more cost effective and efficient in all performance metrics.
- NetLogix takes requests from clients for design and management projects and makes sure these projects are completed promptly and flawlessly.
- In short, NetLogix makes our clients' lives enormously easier, translating their requests into efficient services and deliverables, and making all data centers in question meet and exceed their uptime and functionality requirements.