PrintWhen it comes to network security, it is easy for small to medium-sized businesses to say “not me”, “they are only after the big guys.” The reality is that attacks on all networks have been increasing year after year as hackers have become more sophisticated, and small businesses are being affected every day by relaxed or non-existent security policies.
A 2015 study showed that 1 in every 5 small businesses networks would be compromised. There has been a 165% increase of attacks from malware, ransomware since the study that was updated in 2016. With the ever-increasing technological advances, it is likely that since then, these numbers have climbed, posing a significant risk for a potential breach, lost or stolen data, or some type of malicious threat.
We offer professional network penetration testing services in Windsor Locks, CT. Our pen testing service can help you identify weaknesses in your computer network and offer solutions to address the issues. We have only one goal, to keep you, your network and your valuable data safe from outside threats.
There are a number of ways our network penetration testing service can protect your IT to ensure that you are at minimum risk:
- Review and assess security controls that are in place, especially involving sensitive data
- Testing simulating current threats
- Compliance requirements, including PCI 3.x, FFIEC, HIPAA
- Written assessment report deliverable for reference
- Test users, resources, networks and software
- Simulate real-world threats and techniques
- Test your company’s response and detection ability
No matter the size of your business, network security is a definite requirement for every business in the digital age. If you are worried or unsure of where to start with a network penetration test, our team can help get you get started today.