Submit a Support Request
Before You Request Support
Before You Begin …
You can submit a new Service Request by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the following, if at all possible:
- Summarize the problem in your email subject line.
- Description of the problem in the body of your email.
- Screen shot. Screen shots are helpful.
- Error message. If you get an error message, open it up and cut/paste it into your email.
- Username that had the problem and what they were doing at the time
Remote Session Login
after requesting support
If You’ve Already Submitted a Service Request:
Once you Login, you have complete visibility to your service records. If, for whatever reason, your account isn't set up in the Partner Portal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired password and we will set it up for you.
Our Process to Resolve Your Service Ticket:
Once we receive your request for support, several things happen:
- New Service Ticket: A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- Automatic Acknowledgment: You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- Ticket Processing: Once the ticket has been created we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Email Response: You will receive an email or phone call directly from a resource as they begin working your request; optionally we may need to contact you by phone to discuss your request prior to working on it.
- Automatic Updates: The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
Two Special Requests to You:
- Current Requests If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. If possible, please avoid carbon copying (CC) anyone on a ticket. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- New Issues/Un-related Requests If you have to notify us of an un-related problem, please create a new email to email@example.com and do NOT reply to an existing case or ticket email.