Tips & Resources-In case you missed Cybersecurity Awareness Month
This past month NetLogix participated in sharing information from the National Cybersecurity Alliance and partners in an effort help SMB’s become more #CyberAware. On our social media pages we provided a variety of tips, information, and resources to educate both our clients and businesses within our community.
In case you missed it; here is a full listing of our posts- Please feel free to use this as a tool to share in hopes to continue and start the conversation on being #CyberAware
• The Stop.Think.Connect. is a campaign by The Department of Homeland and Security. Messaging to be safer and secure online from threats. Here are some Cyber Tips and Resources
• The Better Business Bureau has an online scam tracker and reporting tool. Report it!! With the BBB scam tracker
• Here’s a checklist to identify the technology you need to protect from the National Cyber Security Alliance StaySafeOnline campaign. Resources to detect, respond to, and recover from cyber incidents.
• #LockDownURlogin: Better secure your online accounts with strong authentication. Suggestions on strong authentication.
• “Can’t turn your computer on or off? Is it acting up, running slow, opening pages you didn’t click, or displaying pop-ups constantly? There’s a good chance your computer’s been hacked or infected with a virus.” Here’s what to do from the FTC.
• “Everything you need to know to keep your data safe” The Essential Cybersecurity Toolkit for SMBs. Presented by a NetLogix partner, Datto
• Find basic tips here: Connecting you to staying safer and more secure #online starts with @STOPTHNKCONNECT.
• What are phishing emails? What is social engineering? You need to know! Netlogix partner Microsoft can share how to recognize cybercriminals
• Learn tips for protecting your computer, the risk of peer-to-peer systems, the latest e-scams and warnings, Internet fraud schemes, and more from the FBI.
• Safeguard your company’s data as if it were your own. CyberSecure My Business is a national program lead by the NCSA to help businesses learn to be safer. Here are some tips.
• Dept. of Homeland Security provides small business resources that can help you protect your business and customers:
• Privacy is good for business! Make it a top priority. Here are some tips.
• Check out the FTC’s small business page for cybersecurity resources to help protect your business.
• Need some tips on Ransomware Survival?! Netlogix partner, Storagecraft shares how.
Marco is the owner and founder of NetLogix, Inc. a Managed IT Security Services firm that has been helping small businesses by providing an innovative and unique blend of managed IT services throughout New England with expertise in Insurance, Legal, Medical & Professional Services. Learn more about Marco and NetLogix here.