This past month NetLogix participated in sharing information from the National Cybersecurity Alliance and partners in an effort help SMB’s become more #CyberAware. On our social media pages we provided a variety of tips, information, and resources to educate both our clients and businesses within our community.
In case you missed it; here is a full listing of our posts- Please feel free to use this as a tool to share in hopes to continue and start the conversation on being #CyberAware
• The Stop.Think.Connect. is a campaign by The Department of Homeland and Security. Messaging to be safer and secure online from threats. Here are some Cyber Tips and Resources
• The Better Business Bureau has an online scam tracker and reporting tool. Report it!! With the BBB scam tracker
• Here’s a checklist to identify the technology you need to protect from the National Cyber Security Alliance StaySafeOnline campaign. Resources to detect, respond to, and recover from cyber incidents.
• #LockDownURlogin: Better secure your online accounts with strong authentication. Suggestions on strong authentication.
• “Can’t turn your computer on or off? Is it acting up, running slow, opening pages you didn’t click, or displaying pop-ups constantly? There’s a good chance your computer’s been hacked or infected with a virus.” Here’s what to do from the FTC.
• “Everything you need to know to keep your data safe” The Essential Cybersecurity Toolkit for SMBs. Presented by a NetLogix partner, Datto
• Find basic tips here: Connecting you to staying safer and more secure #online starts with @STOPTHNKCONNECT.
• What are phishing emails? What is social engineering? You need to know! Netlogix partner Microsoft can share how to recognize cybercriminals
• Learn tips for protecting your computer, the risk of peer-to-peer systems, the latest e-scams and warnings, Internet fraud schemes, and more from the FBI.
• Safeguard your company’s data as if it were your own. CyberSecure My Business is a national program lead by the NCSA to help businesses learn to be safer. Here are some tips.
• Dept. of Homeland Security provides small business resources that can help you protect your business and customers:
• Privacy is good for business! Make it a top priority. Here are some tips.
• Check out the FTC’s small business page for cybersecurity resources to help protect your business.
• Need some tips on Ransomware Survival?! Netlogix partner, Storagecraft shares how.