Who Provides Technical Services in Western Mass.?
When your Western Massachusetts company needs technical support, you want an IT partner with the breadth of services, expertise and industry knowledge you need. Choosing the right IT company is a critical choice for any company looking to reduce costs, gain productivity and offer better services and support to its customers.
What Kinds of Services Does an IT Company Provide?
Your business has its own goals, objectives and needs. You need to focus on your core business, not the computers, networks and systems that drive your work. With managed IT services, you have access to a broad range of products and services, including:
- Network evaluation, design installation and management
- Proactive maintenance of your hardware and software, including license and warranty management
- Help-desk services to provide your employees with solutions when apps or devices aren’t working. In most cases, issues can be resolved remotely
- Monitoring of your network, applications and devices
- Cloud-based hosting of your applications and your data
- Wireless network (WiFi) design, installation and monitoring
- Mobile access to data and apps from any internet-connected device
- Cybersecurity protections that keep networks, users and systems protected
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems
- Microsoft Office 365 support and consulting
- Microsoft Azure support
- Structured cabling
The right IT partner takes the time to understand each client’s technical needs, business challenges and long-term goals. This information informs the creation of a customized solution that delivers the right technical services.
How Do IT Services Help My Company?
Managed IT services deliver a host of benefits to Western Massachusetts companies, including:
- Cost Savings. Managed IT services providers work with your company to identify inefficiencies and challenges caused by technology … and create solutions that identify operational cost savings. Having a hosted solutions also means you no longer need to pay for the storage, maintenance, power and cooling of your servers.
- Predictability. Your managed IT services are billed at a predictable, monthly rate, meaning no more financial surprises when something goes wrong.
- Less Downtime. When a computer, server or app isn’t working, or your network crashes, productivity can grind to a halt. Managed IT solutions keep networks maintained and monitored, fixing minor issues before they become big problems that can derail workplace efficiency.
- Fewer IT Staff Costs. If your company has internal IT staff, they’re likely pulled in a lot of different directions, focused mostly on keeping systems running and users working. With managed IT, you can redeploy those IT staff to more mission-critical needs.
Will My Data Be Secure?
Cybersecurity is a major concern for many Western Massachusetts small businesses. That’s why your business needs a comprehensive approach to security that maximizes the security of your valuable information. The right security solution should include:
- Next-generation firewalls that protect your network’s perimeter, detect suspicious activity, and can contain, identify and eradicate the threat
- Device-based anti-spam, anti-spyware and anti-virus software that’s updated automatically and works continuously to snuff out suspicious emails, attachments and programs
Network penetration testing services that can identify gaps that can be remediated
Automated data backup that keeps your information protected offsite with high-level digital and physical security
Disaster recovery services that allow for minimal downtime in the event of a natural or man-made incident
When you want the best IT solution in Western Massachusetts, turn to the region’s leading IT company, NetLogix. For 15 years, our professionals have built a reputation as a trusted partner, offering experience, proactive solutions and exceptional response. To learn more about how NetLogix can help your business, schedule an initial consultation today.
Marco is the owner and founder of NetLogix, Inc. a Managed IT Security Services firm that has been helping small businesses by providing an innovative and unique blend of managed IT services throughout New England with expertise in Insurance, Legal, Medical & Professional Services. Learn more about Marco and NetLogix here.