Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Western, Central and the Greater Boston Area that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on NetLogix to keep you and your business up and running:
We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
If you are a small to midsize business in Western, Central and the Greater Boston Area, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Western, Central and the Greater Boston Area.
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.